We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
When you have to organize a birthday party or of any other type, one of the main concerns is to get recipes for children that everyone likes, they are easy to prepare but without giving up healthy food.
Tuna spirals meet all these requirements and many more: it is a very simple recipe to cook with children, in a few minutes you will have ready a crunchy and rich dish that you can prepare.
- 1 sheet of puff pastry (can be homemade or purchased)
- 2 cans of tuna
- 100 gr. grated cheese
- 1 egg
Tips: You can add other vegetables such as tomato or carrot, or include spices to give it an aromatic touch, such as oregano.
1. Drain the tuna well and crumble it, to remove excess liquid.
2. Spread the puff pastry on a smooth surface, sprinkle the cheese over the entire surface and add the tuna on top. Add a dash of oil.
3. Roll the puff pastry into a cylinder. Cut slices of about 2 or 3 cm with a sharp knife. in diameter, and place on a tray with baking paper.
4. Brush with a little beaten egg to make them shiny. You can skip this step if we don't have eggs or the children are allergic.
5. Preheat the oven to 200ºC. Bake the spirals for about 20 minutes, until golden brown, remove and serve warm.
You can read more articles similar to Spirals stuffed with tuna, fun starter, in the category of Kitchen with children on site.