If you want to help your children develop their manual dexterity and stimulate their imagination, the best are children's crafts. We propose you An easy duck craft made from an Easter egg.
During Easter, children enjoy the holidays, and crafts are a very entertaining and complete activity for them. In addition, decorating Easter eggs is a beautiful tradition that we can share as a family.
- A needle
- Bowl or bowl
- Orange felt
- Yellow acrylic paint
- Glue and scissors
- Black marker
1. Empty the egg with the help of a needle and a bowl. When it's really clean, paint it yellow. Here is a step-by-step tutorial to empty an egg without breaking it.
2. Draw the duck's beak on orange felt and cut it out.
3. Make two lines for the nose holes. Flip it over and glue the sides and top, but not the bottom.
4. Glue the beak into the egg, towards the middle. Make two dots with black marker on top for the eyes.
5. Draw the legs on the same orange felt. You can make a template and trace both so that they are the same, then cut them out.
6. Put glue on the legs, place one on top of the other at a 90º angle and then place them on the bottom of the egg, pressing lightly so that they stick together.
How to make other farm animals with eggs for Easter