We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Sushi is the most typical Japanese food, and it has also become very popular in the West for its original taste and presentation, as well as being very healthy. We propose a recipe for tuna sushi for children, easy to make and gluten-free.
Celiac children have to eat a limited diet, and this can be a problem when preparing a varied menu. Luckily, there are more and more initiatives to help prepare simple and healthy recipes like this sushi.
- 200 gr. rice for sushi
- Nori seaweed sheets
- 200 gr. fresh tuna
- 1 avocado
- 1 cucumber
- ½ onion
- Soy sauce suitable for celiacs
Tips: It can be accompanied by wasabi to spread a little for non-celiacs.
1. Wash the rice several times (the recommended is six) changing the water, so that the starch is released, until the water runs clear.
2. Bring water (about 300 ml.) To boil and pour the rice into it, cover the pan and let it boil for about 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and let it sit for another 10 minutes, without lifting the lid in the process. Drain and reserve.
4. Wash and peel the vegetables. Cut the cucumber and avocado into sticks lengthwise, so that when cut it is into small cubes, and chop the onion very finely.
5. Spread the seaweed sheet, smooth and shiny side down, on a mat. Put a layer of rice over the seaweed, leaving one edge uncovered to make it easier to roll. Arrange the vegetables on the rice, at the bottom of the seaweed.
6. Pour a few drops of soy sauce on the rice, spreading it well. Roll in sushi, starting from the uncovered end, and helping with the bamboo mat, until it forms a tight roll.
7. Cut the sushi with a sharp knife into pieces of the size you prefer, the usual size is about 3 cm.
Here are other fish recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Tuna sushi and gluten free. Special Japanese recipe for celiac children, in the category of gluten-free on site.