We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pasta is without a doubt among the favorite dishes of any child, so it is the perfect way to encourage them to try new flavors such as seafood. These spaghetti frutti di mare They are a classic of Italian cuisine that cannot be faulted.
In Italy this recipe is typical of Christmas, but we can eat it on any occasion, since it is very complete and includes all kinds of seafood. If your children have never dared to eat fish, we recommend that you try this recipe that he offers us Guiainfantil.com.
- 400 gr of spaghetti
- 12 mussels
- 100 gr of clams
- 100 gr of prawns
- 125 gr of squid rings
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Virgin olive oil
- Chopped parsley
1. Peel the prawns and remove the head. Reserve them.
2. Thinly fillet the garlic, and wash and chop the tomatoes.
3. Put a splash of oil to heat over medium heat in a pan and sauté the prawns and remove them. Repeat the operation with the squid rings, removing them later, and the same frying pan finally sauté the mussels until they are completely open. Reserve them too.
4. Sauté the garlic again in the same oil until it turns golden, add the chopped tomato and cook for a few minutes until a sauce is obtained. Add all the shellfish and mix everything until the tomato reduces.
5. Put the pasta to cook in plenty of boiling water with a little salt. When it is al dente, according to the manufacturer's instructions, take it out and drain it.
6. Mix the seafood sauce with the pasta. Add the chopped parsley and serve right away. Enjoy your meal!
The Children's Guide trick: Add some basil leaves together with the parsley, it will give it a very special aroma.
You can read more articles similar to Spaghetti frutti di mare. Seafood pasta recipe, in the category of Pasta on site.